List Views are what you see when you click on "Go" after clicking on a tab. You can create new list views to see a specific set of records such as contacts, properties or Service Files. List Views helps you filter and choose the fields you want to view... and they even can let you edit multiple records at once! (If that excites you, read this article).
1. Learn what views you already have by using the dropdown menu and hitting "Go"
When you first click on a tab, you will see recently viewed items. Select a List View and click the Go button to see the results.
2. Example: How to Create a new List View
In this example, we'll create a new list view by editing an old one. You can create new ones once you know how to edit filters and add and remove fields. Here we're using the "Homeownership Files" as a starting point, because it shares characteristics we're looking for in our new view.
3. Click "Edit" to use an existing view as a base (or click "Create New View" to start from scratch)
In this example we'll hit "Edit."
6. Adjust the filters for the List View
If you filter using the field "Record Type" and select one Record Type, you'll be able to edit the same field for multiple records from the List View.
3. Edit the fields you want to show up as Columns in your new List View
-You can also change the order of the columns by selecting fields and clicking on the arrows on the right.
3. Restrict Visability and "Save As" a new View
You can create "user groups" so that views don't clutter your staff list views with ones that are uneccesary for them.